About Bird Control
- Damage to the siding on your home
- Crop damage (gardens and agriculture)
- Damage due to corrosion
- Spread of potential disease
- Spread of insects and parasites
- Blocked drains (like down spouts & gutters)
- Contamination of food and sometimes aggressive behavior
Some species such as woodpeckers can cause substantial damage to your home by pecking holes in siding, chimneys and the roof. In most cases, our hazing program can help discourage or eliminate the bad behavior and allow them to find a new location. Our removal process is humane and painless.
Commercial Bird Control
The presence of birds can create dangerous conditions for your employees, patrons, or guests. They can lower air quality, damage equipment, contaminate products, and create a mess that is difficult to clean up. In some cases, the mere sight of birds can be cause for audit failure or inspection, often leading to shutdowns and lost revenue.
Common places birds are likely to congregate, nest, and roost:
- Building exteriors
- Sign lettering
- Open parking lots with light posts
- Unsecured dumpsters
- Flat roof areas
- HVAC units
- Wall voids
- Balconies, ledges, chimney stacks, guttering, and culverts
- Tree cavities
Wildlife We Manage
Our wildlife program isn’t just for commercial customers, we also specialize in managing residential wildlife such as squirrels, bats, groundhogs, opossums, coyotes, bobcat, fox, beaver, snakes and other nuisance wildlife.